We are on a mission to change the way how software engineering teams are built and scaled up. We have amazing investors, including Y Combinator and HKSTP, backing our mission to empower next generation of teams to hire developers.
As a data engineer at GitStart, you would:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
An ideal candidate:
- has a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (preferred).
- has proven software development experience and Android development skills.
- has published at least one original Android app.
- has experience with Android SDK and Kotlin.
- has experience working with remote data via REST APIs, JSON and GraphQL.
- has a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- has a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
We value knowledge a TON more than CV. Even if you have little real working experience, or too much; definitely apply if you are an excellent learner and a brilliant programmer.