Ideal candidate for this role:
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer, writing code for native applications
- Required experience building React based apps & ES6
- Required experience building server side apps based on NodeJS
- Good experience building large single page frontend apps
- Good grip on functional programming design patterns
- Good grip on TDD, and writing elegant test cases
- Experience using/building JS based tooling such as webpack, babel & npm
- Preferable experience using JS based languages/type systems such as TypeScript/FlowType/Elm/ReasonML
- Effective communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- Prior experience working remotely as an effective member of a team
- Comfortable working with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds
GitStart is a mechanical turk for small coding tasks. It is an automated interface built on an on-demand technology around the idea of Community. Engineering teams accelerate 2-5x through GitStart. Our vision is to provide a global technology platform for developers and engineering teams to work together harmoniously.
As a developer at GitStart, you will primarily work to scale the Engineering teams of our global clients while leveraging the community of talented Engineers to grow professionally through detailed product and technical reviews; stellar code reviews and collaborative work environment that's 100% remote.