We are on a mission to change the way how software engineering teams are built and scaled up. We have amazing investors, including Y Combinator and HKSTP, backing our mission to empower next generation of teams to hire developers.
As an iOS developer at GitStart, you would:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automations.
An ideal candidate:
- is proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- has experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- has experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- is familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- should have the understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- is familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- has a solid knack for benchmarking, optimization with performance and memory tuning with tools like Instrument or Shark.
- has working proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
- is familiar with CI/CD pipelines.
We value knowledge a TON more than CV. Even if you have little real working experience, or too much; definitely apply if you are an excellent learner and a brilliant programmer.