We are on a mission to change the way how software engineering teams are built and scaled up. We have amazing investors, including Y-Combinator and HKSTP, backing our mission to empower next generation of teams to hire developers.
As a QA specialist at GitStart, you would:
- Prepare and implement quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Perform routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identify and resolve workflow and production issues.
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Document quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Make recommendations for improvement.
- Create training materials and operating manuals.
An ideal candidate:
- has a Bachelors degree in Computer Science (preferred).
- is certified in quality assurance.
- has previous experience in quality assurance or a similar field.
- has a working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- has a solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- has good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- has excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- pays strong attention to detail.
We value knowledge a TON more than CV. Even if you have little real working experience, or too much; definitely apply if you are an excellent learner and a brilliant programmer.