At GitStart (YC S19), you are on a mission to accelerate software development worldwide.
We help amazing ventures (some led by former NASA and SpaceX engineers) dramatically accelerate product development by helping them manage developers through an API. We help outstanding developers positively impact their families and communities by dramatically accelerating their careers - they typically 3-5x their salaries after a few years with us.
GitStart is one of the top 20 companies worldwide shaping the future of remote work according to AngelList, has been featured in Forbes and TechCrunch, and is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and the world’s most prestigious incubator (Y-Combinator).
- Oversee the Daily performance of our Community (aka our engineering talent pool) ensuring overall quality levels are being delivered.
- Ensure daily standup, weekly retros, and office hours are held properly with high productivity and reliability.
- Track record of bringing in and growing engineering talent.
- Make recommendations for optimizing the performance, create operations playbooks, and identify needs
You’re a fit if you
- are a self-driven and motivated person.
- have technical background or project management experience.
- an obsessed stakeholder manager with excellent communication skills, loves data (experience with SQL), analytics and can derive insights quickly, and manage effective relationships.
- thrives in a fast-paced environment where problems are not always crisply defined.
- like to automate tasks with scripts and you are very precise about documenting your work.
- will easily collaborate with our Client Success and Operations team to improve the project delivery at scale with our rapid growth.