GitStart, aka Murcul, is hiring 5 software engineers (summer intern) in Hong Kong.
We are on a mission to change the way how software engineering teams are built and scaled up. We have amazing investors, including Y Combinator and HKSTP, backing our mission to empower next generation of teams to hire developers.
As a software engineer at GitStart, you would:
- Work on our core engine that manages hundreds of developers on the platform;
- Work closely with our customers in Hong Kong and ensure they properly integrate with GitStart platform;
- Work directly with GraphQL, NodeJS, React and React Native to enable next generation of software engineers to work better;
- Work directly under the CEO and the entire global GitStart team to ensure success of the platform
As one of the first Hong Kong full time hire you would also be responsible to help build the Hong Kong developer community around GitStart. You would have full autonomy and responsibility with very little management coming in the way.
Join us to make an impact through great software, everyday.
- Full-time undergraduate and research postgraduate students enrolled at HKUST/CUHK/HKU in any STEM-related academic programs